Campsites are near the Pavilion, Restaurant and Golf Course
Reduced Rates for large groups (20 or more people)
These rates include the 5% Caroline County tax:
$25.25 per day from Labor Day weekend to Memorial Day weekend
$175 per week from Labor Day weekend to Memorial Day weekend
$30.25 per day from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
$210 per week from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend
Water, dump station and 30 Amp electric service is
Rates are for a family of four traveling in one vehicle
with one camping unit per site.
$5.00 extra per person with maximum of 8 persons.
Maximum 2 vehicles per site.
No one under 18 without parent or guardian
Personal Checks are accepted with proper identification
- Speed Limit is 15 MPH unless otherwise posted.
- All vehicles must display vehicle pass at all times.
- Fireworks or any type of explosives are prohibited.
- Motor Bikes, ATV's and go carts are not permitted. Off road use of 4x4 vehicles is prohibited.
- Pets allowed. Must be picked up after.
- Do not deface, cut, drive nails into, or attach objects to trees, bushes, or light poles.
- Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
- Please bag all trash and place in the dumpster.
- The discharge of such liquids as sink and shower wastes onto the surface of the ground is prohibited by order of the Health Department.
- Quiet hours are from 12:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Please be considerate and keep the volume down.
- Any camper guilty of not complying with any of the above rules and regulations will be asked to leave immediately, and if necessary, prosecuted by law. Please report any violation to the manager.
- Campers are asked to police their campsites and restrooms and help maintain clean grounds and to always leave their campsites in good order for the next occupant.
- Please report AT ONCE any equipment, on grounds or in the buildings, that is out of order to employees at the office.
Four Winds wants you to have an enjoyable visit. Our Policies and Rules are designed to promote a relaxed and enjoyable environment for all who are staying with us. To serve the interests of our campground as a whole, these policies are strictly enforced. We reserve the right to evict anyone violating these rules, destroying property, or otherwise creating a disturbance and no refund will be given in such events.
Notice To Guests: This Property is privately owned and operated and the management reserves the right to refuse services to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests. NO REFUNDS on camping fees.
Thank you for camping with us! We appreciate your comments and suggestions to make your camping stay more enjoyable.