1. Permanent occupancy of any camping lots shall not be permitted. The maximum number of overnight stays shall not exceed 180 days in any twelve month period.
2. A register shall be kept by campground/camping area operator for three (3) yeas, which shall at all times be available for inspection by code enforcement officials. The register shall show the name of each lot owner, the address and lot number, name, model and identification number of all recreational vehicles or such lot at any time, and the dates of occupancy.
3. improvements within lots.
(a) The regulations for individual lots provided for in this Article shall be in addition to any applicable regulations of governed by the Virginia Uniform Statewide Building Code.
(b) Camping Lot. The size of each camping lot must be great enough to accommodate the dimensions of recreational vehicles anticipated, Including accessory structures, and including required distance between recreational vehicles as set forth herein. Each space shall be located at such elevation, distance, and angle to an access street so that placement and removal of the recreational vehicle may be undertaken without difficulty, Each space where a recreational vehicle is parked shall be constructed so as to provide for the support of the maximum anticipated loads during all seasons and must be constructed with an adequate longitudinal gradient and with a crown and cross gradient for surface drainage.
(C) Distance between units. There shall be ten (10) feet or more distance between individual recreational vehicles including accessories as permitted by this Article.
(d) No recreational vehicle or accessory use or temporary structure thereto shall be situated any closer than five (5) feet to a property line.
(e) Additions to recreational vehicles. No permanent or semi-permanent structure shall be affixed to any recreational vehicle as an addition to such recreational vehicle, nor shall any accessory structure be permitted on any camping/lot except as provided below.
(1) A deck may be provided for use by the occupants of a recreational vehicle provided the deck is no larger than 180 square feet and extends no further than ten (10) feet beyond the recreational vehicle.
(2) A porch may be provided for the use of the occupant provided it does not exceed two hundred (200) square feet and extends no further than ten (10) feet beyond the recreational vehicle. At least 50% of each porch wall shall be windows, screens and/or doors.
(3) A protective owning may be constructed above a recreational vehicle provided it extends no further than one (1) foot on any side of e recreational vehicle and the maximum height of the roof shall not exceed fifteen (15) feet.
(f) Storage. A storage facility no larger than one hundred-fifty (150) square feet may be located on any recreational vehicle lot provided that such facility will be constructed of a weather resistant material and must be screened to minimize visibility.
4. As used herein the term "campground" means any area that is occupied arid intended or designed or improved for temporary occupancy by individuals using recreational vehicles, tents. motor homes. boats and similar vehicles for temporary dwelling, lodging, or sleeping purposes. The term "recreational vehicle" means any vehicle built on a chassis, containing 400 square feet or less when measured at the largest horizontal projections and is designed to be self propelled or towed by another vehicle. A recreational vehicle is not designed nor intended for use as a permanent dwelling, but as for temporary living quarters for recreational camping, travel or seasonal use. This definition includes vehicles such as travel trailers, motor homes, boats, house boats, and camping shells on trucks and campers
5. Manufactured home, as defined In Article 2 of this ordinance, shall be prohibited.